Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

last day

Last day at work today. Pretty soft. Also our last day with a car. The German's are moving out tomorrow and they're taking the car with them. Our friends from the UK have one though so maybe we can phone them if we want to do something.
Looking for good and cheap hostels in London for us to stay in for the first few days. But damn they're expensive! Really not looking forward to charing a room and bunkbeds with 20 other people either... God I wish we find a flat quickly.

Also last day I'll be able to "surf good waves" so to speak. I'm going back to the same place as I first started my SA-vacation, Carletonville. Might be able to check emails once or twice, otherwise - see you in London next!!

No comments: