Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Monday, January 01, 2007

a bit better

Ok, it feels a little bit better now when the music has died down and all... And I phoned Dan and he had only had a couple of glasses of wine, and that makes me feel a bit better aswell. He said that when we get back to London I can take a little vacation if I want.... :) Becouse I'm working now when I should really have vacation, and he's not. Cute offer, maybe I will take it up!

Now I'm busy looking for new friends in London for when I get back. I need girlfriends!! My only girlfriend in England is going to Russia and China for a year and all my other friends are guys... I miss having girlfriends, but I've always just gotten along so much better with guys.
But it's a new year and it's time to make some changes!

No comments: