Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cancerbacon

On the front pages of Metro this morning, it said that if you eat bacon, sausages, or any processed meats, you stand a 20% higher risk of getting cancer.

So don't eat meat.

Seriously though, it seems most things gives you cancer these days... I think - everything in moderation, and as organic as possible, and we should all be fine!
I'm sertainly not scared of getting cancer from things I consume. I think it's stupid to be. I also think a human's mind is a lot more powerful than what we are aware of......if you know what I mean...........


I have little to do at work today, so I'm helping the guys pulling some tables apart. But again, as with the electrical gadgets, they run up to take over! Cos I'm just a girl, what do I know....?

No comments: