Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm a sad person today...


Home today again... Actually I don't find it that nice to be home, not when there's noone else here to spend the day with me! I tried to keep Dan in bed this morning, but it didn't work as planned... God I'm glad I have internet to entertain myself with now though! Gonna try to sort out my iPod, time for some new music. But am looking at the CD-pile I've created in front of me, and then I feel dizzy and wanna go to bed and hide from it all!

And my camera is being dificult.... gonna try and fix it...... there, fixed. Stupid, old little fuck.... Time for a new one I reckon.


Now I'm gonna keep feeling sorry for myself... And call the handy-man because our toilet is not working...

No comments: