Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Life comes when you're open to it

I've noticed..... that now when I'm finally finding the way back to the creative me, I get more attention from people again. Not just any people, but also wierdos. Like the old man sitting down next to me outside the library earlier today.


I remember that when I first moved to London 3 years ago (?), I used to walk around the city. I lived in Westminster then so I could walk everywhere.

I went to a park one sunny day and a man came up and said he could see my aura. It jumped up and down, probably because I listened to music, he said. We spent the whole day together and he tought me how to see other people's auras, and he could tell me things about me and my friends and my family that only I would know. I never saw him again after that.


Another time I was sitting outside the National Gallery smoking a cigarette when a young man approached me. He took me to a celebrity restaurant where we had margharita and then I came with him to buy a hat. I never saw him again either, although he invited me over to a couple of partys at Chinawhites.


I like this sort of attention, even though it is not attention from "normal" people. They are probably very odd, or maybe even perverts, but I don't care.

- It makes life interresting when you're open to things.


No comments: