Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Am I any good?

Maybe it will fade again after a while, but right now; I love blogging! Don't know why, I don't think many people read it, but I just love writing! And so much is always going on in my head and it's nice to get it out and on to a paper. I've tried writing in a regular Word document but it's just not the same...
I'm leaning more towards studying writing now, instead of teaching. Creative writing och maybe journalism. Or maybe I should start writing a novel!! Or maybe not.
But then, always this awful question - would I be good enough? I have to think I would. I want (need) to do something creative as a living and so I simply have to believe I'd be good at whatever it's gonna be.
So there. Writing then. Where do I start............?

No comments: