Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

My own

We finally did it!
We got a laptop!

Our own computer. No more running to the library, or finding an internetcafe, or getting shit from my boss at work for checking my email too much......Now, instead, I can snuggle up in the couch in my pyjama and drink wine till I pass out!

We've come so far since Christmas come to think of it.
Then, we were living in a cold, damp room with weed-smoking house mates, and the terrible married couple who spoke no English but educated enough to tell us we needed to clean more.
Now, two months later, we own our own furniture, live in our own flat, a trip to Sweden, an upcoming trip to New York in April, real money in our bank accounts, a computer, cat...... What's next? Babies?

No comments: