Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Friday, March 14, 2008

This is England

Finally home, god what a long day! I thought I'd be fine to go back to work today but the whole day I struggled with keeping myself conscious! I've been so dizzy, I can't focus, and many times I thought I was gonna faint.
And to make things worse, I was a few minutes too late to get my normal seat on the tube back home, so I had to sit cramped in with other people.... I hate people sometimes... When I'm tired and travelling I wanna be left alone. And I was eating a bag of crisps and I just can't eat properly when there's people around, I feel like everyone's staring at me!! Was I chewing too loud.....? I know I'm a pig sometimes, deal with it.
Then on top of everything, in Harrow-on-the-Hill, this couple runs onto my carriage and sits down in front of me. I'm listening to my iPod, but I can still hear they are foreign, and because I had my feet on the seats when they arrived, they started staring at me wawing their hands. I'm too arrogant to acknowladge that sort of behaviour, so I just don't give them the time of day and kept on looking out the window. I think then they got a bit annoyed so they started to talk about me (you notice those sorts of things) and laugh out loud, and when they understood I could hear them through my music, they started talking louder and louder! It went so far I felt like I was being bullied or something!
Bloody Russians.... Don't they know that in England you're supposed to ignore eachother on the tube?!

No comments: