Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

fotochopped

My new sunnies for this year!

What'ya think? They're turquoise which I've never even liked! Don't think I got the colour quite right on the photo though.... And I didn't know how to make the blue curtain in the background grey, haha! New to Photoshop. They got it for free online, did you know? www.photoshop.com/express

Enjoying time alone at the moment. He should be home soon though. It's good! I can have the whole cake for myself that I bought in the bakery on my way home!!
Listening to Gabrielle, perfect women-feel-good-music!
Totally feeling this woman-thing today - new clothes, cakes, pyjama, music....!! Great stuff.

The batteries for my iPod died this morning.... I feel gutted. My darling iPod who helps me through the tough times on the tube! He's dead. Completely out.....

No comments: