Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't want to be here

Okey, we're back. But I'm actually not happy about it. Would much rather have stayed in NY... We said before we left, that maybe we should just not go to the airport? Imagine, then we would have been illegal immigrants in America! But what a place to be illegal in..... haha

We do want to move over there now. America is such a funny place. Noone takes things too serious which can be so nice. At least for a while.


It was seriously such a great trip. I could almost say it was the best trip I've ver done! Can't think of another as good as this one now anyway. Maybe the cartrip to Romania a few years ago...


Manhattan was incredible. The wedding was jewish and the coolest ever. It's going to be hard to beat. hmmm... how am I gonna to get married before I know I can make it better that that?!

No comments: