Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm going skiing??

Guess where I am going over the weekend. To a famous exclusive ski-resort in Switzerland. Don't know how I got there but my boss thought I deserved to go! Me and one other girl are going, all expenses paid, from Friday to Sunday to work in this club, giving people massages. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Don't really want to go either, I mean, I just got back to the UK! It's just a bit sudden... But it should be fun. But I don't have any winter clothes. I left them all behind when we moved to South Africa!

Me and D have also fought about who gets to go to see The Killers this Saturday at Wembley stadium with one of our good mates who has 2 tickets. I guess he gets to go now then as I am off skiing...

Otherwise London's awesome. Trying to get used to it again though as life here gets quite hectic. So much going on I sometimes feel like just hiding in my bed all day. Sitting on an internet cafe now in Baker Street and there is so much life going on here! This time of day it's mostly residents, wich is alright to handle, but during the days Baker Street is an absolut nightmare! With all the tourists that are running around confused, it gets messy.

No comments: