Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I got a new job today

I haven't been so happy for a long time - I got a new job. I've been dreaming for a job like this for ages too. I'm going to work in an office for a new company in the City and it's in the field that I want to build a career in aswell - web designing and media! All that's missing is the graphic design... But that can always come later!
I am thrilled to finally have a monthly salary, now finally I can start budgeting. And it will definately be enough for me and D to be able to move to a more attractive area in London at last! I've been thinking about Fulham lately, or Hammersmith, but I'm sort of missing Maida Vale a bit aswell....

I'm loving life right now! Tonight we're celebrating! (Actually we're celebrating the whole weekend I think! :)

No comments: