Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

1st impression

Hey hey hey, finally in saffa-land! It's very wierd and I'm still suffering from a massive culture chock... It's all so different; they have yellow birds, tribal people walking on the roads, and it feels like I'm back in the 50's! (Not that I was ever there but I can imagine it was something like this.)

No it's not all that bad. I'll just get used to it!
We're in Dan's hometown and it's a small little town outside of Johannesburg, so obviously it's going to be very different to everything else. As soon as we get to Cape town in a couple of weeks, I'm sure I will be more adjusted to things.

I will continue my search of a good computer, and when I finally find one I will write some more!
Till then.......

No comments: