Shelly's world; when I move and travel, and when I hurt and love.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

NYE?

Okey so Saddam is dead now then? Hanged even! Wow.... Got mixed feelings about it, I do think he got what he deserves but at the same time I don't think it was quite right to kill him. Isn't this going to make him a martyr??
But my life is far too overfilled with other things for me to think about fucken Saddam Hussein! So enough about that bastard.

We've got friends over from England that we met up with last night. Suffering for it today though.... I just can't handle that much alcohol anymore. I blame the altitude. I can barely remember having sex!
Still trying to figure out what to do for NY eve... Might have to work, but NY is overrated anyway. Don't think I'll mind sitting in the office this year at midnight, have had way too many NY dissappointments. But to work would be another one aswell I suppose...

No comments: